Focusrite ISA 828 AD Card
The Focusrite ISA eight channel 192kHz A-D converter outperforms every other converter yet devised, and is the first audio A-D converter to utilise Burr-Brown Pro Audio Amplifiers and flagship PCM4220 A-D converter chips. With cutting-edge conversion technology seated within Focusrite custom analogue circuitry, the card delivers unparalleled performance; specifications include a dynamic range of 122dB and jitter less than 250 picoseconds.
The card can be retrofitted to an ISA 428 or 828 at any time and, thanks to its convenient 25-pin D-Type connector, integrates seamlessly with ProTools HD as well as other popular hard disk recorders and mixing desks. Digital formats include an eight-channel single/dual wire AES/EBU and S/PDIF output, as well as an eight-channel ADAT lightpipe (SMUX/SMUX2) output. Word clock i/o is provided via dedicated BNC connectors.
- Optional 8 chan A-D converter fits ISA428 and ISA828
- Utilizes Burr-Brown Pro Audio Amplifiers and flagship PCM4220 A-D converter chips
- AES3 output jitter - <:1500ps, 50Hz-100kHz, <:350ps, 700Hz-100kHz
- Integrates seamlessly with Pro Tools HD as well as other popular hard disk recorders and mixing desks
- Can be retrofitted to an ISA428, ISA428 MkII or ISA828 at any time
August 10, 2015Read Article
February 27, 2015Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*