Based off the 1960's Fender played extensively by Tim Armstrong of the band 'Rancid', the Tim Armstrong 'Hellcat' acoustic guitar from Fender is a true to the original reproduction of the icon acoustic guitar.
Fender T-Bucket 400CE electro acoustic guitar. Available today from PMT House of Rock!
The other great T-Bucket 400CE features you already know are still here, too. These include the Natural-finish flame maple top, back and sides with quarter sawn scalloped “X” bracing, elegant neck and body binding, and T-Bucket rosette and headstock pin striping. Other features include mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, strap-pin and end-pin jacks, and Fishman Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner, on/off switch, three-band EQ and volume control.
- Dreadnought cutaway acoustic
- Natural-finish flame maple top, back and sides
- Quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing
- Holographic rosette inlay
- 12th fret "F" logo inlay design
- Gold hardware
- Graphtech Nubone nut and compensated bridge saddle
- Elegant neck and body binding
- T-Bucket rosette and headstock pinstriping
- Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Strap-pin and end-pin jacks
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*