Super-Sonic amplifiers are the favorite tool of pro guitarists in many different musical genres who love to create glorious Fender clean tones and expressive modern high-gain tones with one no-nonsense tube amp. The Super-Sonic 22 Combo delivers this versatility with the organic feel and moderate output power of the legendary Deluxe Reverb amp, perfect for most stage and studio applications.
The vintage channel delivers pure, unmistakable Fender tone, and the awesome burn channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors ranging from bluesy to flame-throwing. And while the Super-Sonic 22 is capable of heavily saturated tube distortion and sustain, it never masks the tonal character of your guitar. Available in two classic cosmetic treatments - Black/Silver and 1961-style Blonde/Oxblood, both with ivory “radio” knobs and flowing 1960s script logo.
- Controls - Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Normal/Fat). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb
- Effects Loop - 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs - One - 1/4"
- Channels - Two - (Vintage & Burn: Vintage Channel has Two Selectable Voices)
- Rectifier - Solid State
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 22 Watts at 8 ohms
- Cabinet Material - 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Handle - Molded Rubber "Dog Bone" Style
- Control Knobs - Vintage-Style White Radio
- Pre Amp Tubes - 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes - 2 x 6V6
- FootSwitch - 4-Button (Channel Switching, Fat On/Off, Reverb On/Off, Effects Loop On/Off) P/N: 0078324000 (Included)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*