The smaller-sized Fender PM-2 Deluxe Parlour is ideal for players with smaller hands but also perfect for blues guitarists who - lie Robert Johnson and so many others - opt for thepunch and clarity of parlour acoustics.
And even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman-designed PM preamp systems are equipped with specially voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
Available in a vintage-inspired sunburst finish, the Paramount Deluxe Parlor features not only thoughtful vintage appointments, but also the craftsmanship of a truly high-performing instrument.
Crafted from premium tone woods such as upgraded East Indian rosewood back and sides and grade "A" Sitka spruce top and equipped with quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, the Deluxe parlor is designed with freely vibrating, resonant tone in mind. It also features a fast-playing "C"-shaped mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard, both of which are designed to accomodate the most demanding playing styles.
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Body Back : Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman PM System
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
|Scale Length||24,75" (62,87 cm)|
|Nut Width||1.75" (44.45 mm)|
|Pickup Config||fender/fishman® pm system|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*