Fender Go All-Natural With The New PM-1 Mahogany
Fender build on their popular Paramount series of acoustic guitars with this much anticipated, all-mahogany version of the PM-1 Dreadnought. The all mahogany design brings a very welcome change to the existing series.
All Mahogany Construction
The Mahogany build adds a great deal of warmth to the tone and actually responds to very subtle changes in palying. What also helps to bring out the character of the guitar would be the scalloped X-braces which are positioned to maximize on resonance, working with the all Mahogany top to deliver the perfect blend of tone and sustain.
Play Fast With Fenders 'C' Shaped Neck
The neck is sporting Fender's favoured 'C' shaped, fast playing neck which is also made of mahogany and utalizes a beautiful rosewood fingerboard.
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open Pore
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped “X”
- Rosette: Fender ‘60s Checkerboard
- Neck: Mahogany, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Open Pore
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 15.75” (400 mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.69” (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Back
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Pickguard: Red Shell
- Electronics: None
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Black Hardshell (Black Interior)
- Modified Fender Traditional Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward
- Other Features: Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Bound Fingerboard, Bone Nut and Saddle
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*