U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic ’60s models, including special checkerboard binding and rosettes, unique pickguard shape, and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fretboard inlays.
And even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are equipped with specially voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
Available in an elegant natural finish, the Paramount Deluxe Dreadnought features not only thoughtful vintage appointments, but also the craftsmanship of a truly high-performing instrument.
Crafted from premium tone woods such as upgraded East Indian rosewood back and sides and grade "A" Sitka spruce top and equipped with quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, the Deluxe dreadnought is designed with freely vibrating, resonant tone in mind. It also features a fast-playing "C"-shaped mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard, both of which are designed to accomodate the most demanding playing styles.
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Finish: High Gloss
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Body: Solid A Sitka Spruce Top with Solid East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Description: PM-1 Deluxe Dreadnought, Ebony Fingerboard, Natural with Vintage Tint
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Body Back : Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman PM System
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
- Fretboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69" (42.9 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
|Scale Length||25.3" (643 mm)|
|Nut Width||1.69" (42.9 mm)|
|Pickup Config||fender/fishman pm system|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*