Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass
Fender and hard-hitting Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt join forces once again to bring you the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass. With original-era 1951 Precision styling, its ash body wears a 3-Color Sunburst or White Blonde lacquer finish worn to perfection to simulate years of hard-played onstage glory.
Other distinctive features include a comfortable forearm contour, a volcanic custom vintage-style '59 split single-coil pickup, side-mounted output jack and custom Mike Dirnt neck plate. The maple neck has a thick "C"-shaped profile and a classic '51-style Telecaster headstock shape, with a 9.5"-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and black (maple board) or aged white (rosewood board) dot position inlays. The bass also has a single-ply black pickguard, two knurled chrome flat-top control knobs (volume, tone) and special '70s vintage-style tuners.
- Finish - Road WOrn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material - Ash
- Body Shape - Precision Bass
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard - Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Finish - Road Worn Urethane
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Shape - Thick 'C'
- Number of Frets - 20
- Nut Material - Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width - 1.59" (40.4 mm)
- Position Inlays - Black or White Dot
- Scale Length - 34" (864 mm)
- Controls - Volume, Tone
- Middle Pickup - Custom Vintage 59' Split Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration - Split Single Coil
- Bridge - leo Quan Badass II with Grooved Saddles
- Hardware - Chrome
- Pick Guard - 1-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines - Fender 70's Vintage-Style Stamped open-gear
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*