Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Black
Based around the original '72 Fender Jazz Bass, this signature Geddy Lee Artist edition is custom-wired to his exact specifications, used around the world on his Rush tour and studio sessions.
Pick it up and Feel the Rush!
It features an alder body, a thin maple neck with a C-shaped profile and black block inlays, and two Vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups. Everything on this bass is made to match Geddy's own bass specs, from the binding to the hardware.
- Series: Artist series
- Colour: Black
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-piece maple, thin C shape, (gloss polyurethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- No. of frets: 20 medium jumbo
- Binding/markers: Black fingerboard binding with black rectangular shaped position markers
- Pickups: Two Vintage Jazz Bass single-coil
- Controls: Volume 1 (neck pickup), Volume 2 (bridge pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge: Leo Quan Badass II
- Machine heads: Vintage style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply white
- Scale length: 34"
- Width at nut: 1.50"
- Strings: Super 7350M, NPS; gauges .045, .065, .085, .105
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*