Looking for a distinctive Stratocaster? This Fender FSR model is a great choice - 50's inspired for that classic Stratocaster look, with thin maple neck and a trio of custom-voiced Texas Special single coil pickups - ideal for rock'n'roll, blues and country.
Japan-made Special Run Strat with custom Texas Special pickups
Every so often, we get treated to a Limited Edition run of Fender guitars from their Japanese factory. With no compromise in build quality and craftsmanship, and Fender's strict attention to detail as per their American runs, you get a great guitar for the money.
This Classic 50s Stratocaster gets a spectacular custom shop treatment, modded with three Texas Special Single Coil pickups. Characterised by their midrange chirp, crystalline highs and tight bass, Fender Texas Special Strat pickups feature an overwound single-coil construction that produces big Texas-blues tone. Over-wound calibrated pickups deliver scorching output in typical Stratocaster fashion.
Over the past 60 years, the Fender Stratocaster has kept the same award-winning formula that has made it such an iconic part of modern music. Not much has changed, with the core foundation of a solid Alder body, 1-piece Maple neck, C-shaped profile and Maple fingerboard all trademarks of another quality Fender instrument.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Polyester
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Cast/Sealed
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|Colour||candy apple red|
|Scale Length||25.5" (64.8 cm)|
|Nut Width||1.650'' (42mm)|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*