Straight from Fenders Japanese plant comes this beautiful 75' Tribute 'American VIntage' Jazz Bass. Fender FSR models don't pop up terribly often but when they do, enthusiasts have a field day! Many players believe the Fender Japan line to be the highest quality instruments Fender have to offer.
A stunning 75' tribute Jazz Bass from Fender Japan. These instruments don't pop up often!
Everything you love about a classic Jazz Bass is present in this instrument and we mean everything. Starting off, we have a solid-ash body, a black-bound maple neck featuring stunning black 'Block' inlays and super-retro pickup and bridge, removable cover plates. All this is finished in a light natural lacquer to ensure your instrument ages as well as you do!
Moving over to the electronics we'll find a pair of 75' Vintage-Style single coil pickups to help deliver that slightly biting bass tone heard on records of old. These are controlled by 3 knobs, (2 x volume and 1 x tone) allowing for a lot more pickup versatility. The final thing to note about this bass guitar has to be the inclusion of a bullet-style truss rod and 3-bolt micro tilting neck, allowing for a crazy amount of set up refinement. Basically this is an awesome bass from Fender Japan offering tons of versatility and standing out strong against its American and Mexican counterparts.
- Model Name - American Vintage 75 Jazz Bass
- Series - American Vintage Series
- Color - Natural, Urethane Finish
- Body - Ash
- Neck - Maple, 70s "C" Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard - Maple (Black Binding with Black Block Inlays)
- No. of Frets - 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups - 2 x '75 Vintage Jazz Bass Single-Coil Pickups
- Controls - Volume/Volume/Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - None
- Bridge - American Vintage '70s Precision/Jazz Bass with Single Groove Saddles
- Machine Heads - Vintage '70s "Fender" Stamped Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Hardware - Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard - 3-Ply White (Rosewood Fingerboard),
- 3-Ply Black (Maple Fingerboard)
- Scale Length - 34" (863.6 mm)
- Width at Nut - 1.50" (38 mm)
- Hardcase - Yes
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*