The 1966 Fender Telecaster reissue looks to capture the sound and feel of the 1960's arguably to musicians the best decade ever for music. The 1966 re-issue features a double binding, C-share neck profile and a solid ash body. This bare bones Tele will get any player off to a flying start. It just feels great!
The 1966 Telecaster. An old beast brought back to new life with the wisdom of the boys over at Fender.
This ’66 Telecaster combines the beauty of a double-bound Telecaster® body with a natural finish. Utilizing the six-saddle vintage style bridge gives you full control over the intonation and string action. A modern-classic pickup configuration with a warm and wooly humbucking pickup in the neck position and a twangy classic Tele® single coil pickup for the bridge position gives you a wide pallet of tone at your fingertips.
Described by players as being some of the best built and highest attention to detail guitars ever by Fender, These FSR Japanese models are truly collectors choice models.
- Series: Special Edition
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele (Bridge)
- Standard Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-Style
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*