The Fender Fortis F-12BT combines the power of streaming technology and versatile design with user friendly features. 1300 Watts of audio premium power packed into a lightweight package.
Revolutionary Fender Sound in a portable package. Perfect for solo performers, DJs and schools.
With a wide variety of I/O connections, the three channel F-12BT can handle almost any source you send to it—even offering high-quality stereo Bluetooth audio for wirelessly streaming music from any Bluetooth source. Channel One is dedicated to line-level signals while Channel Two accepts line- and mic-level signals. Channels One and Two are fed by discrete balanced XLR-1/4” TRS combo connectors while Channel Three offers stereo Bluetooth and 3.5mm auxiliary inputs. Powered by dual onboard Class ‘D’ amplifiers, the 1.75” titanium horn-loaded driver and 12” woofer work in tandem to create crystal-clear room-filling sound with a 40°x90° dispersion pattern. The easy-to-use rear panel controls include a three-position EQ switch and four-position LF switch to tailor the response of the speaker to the room, along with per-channel volume and signal controls. Two rear-panel XLR connectors offer switchable mono/stereo balanced loop-through and extension outputs, allowing for easy system expansion.
The highly robust and reliable enclosure is constructed from 9-ply voidless plywood with a hard-wearing paint and powder-coated perforated steel grill to shrug off the abuse off the road. M10 rigging points and a 35mm pole socket with vertical and 7.5° downward angles make it easy to optimally position the speaker while the trapezoidal form factor allow you to use it as a floor monitor with two angles to ensure proper aiming. Three flush-mounted ergonomic cup handles grace the exterior for easy handling of the lightweight enclosure. The F-12BT is a bold new entry from Fender, offering amazing performance and value for almost any small-to-mid-sized application.
- Series: Fortis
- Speaker Type: Powered 2-Way, Full-Range
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Frequency Response: 47 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum Output Level: 135 dB
- LF Transducers: 12” Cone Transducer
- HF Transducers: 1.75” Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Coverage Pattern: 90 degree (H) x 40 degree (V)
- Inputs: Two (2) Balanced 1/4” - XLR Combination and One (1) 3.5 mm Mini
- Output: Two (2) Balanced XLR Line/Extension Output
- High/Mid Frequency EQ: 3-Position HF Boost /Mid Boost / Flat
- Low Frequency EQ: 4-Position LF Boost / Flat / Mon / Ext Sub Switch
- Cabinet Material: 9 Ply (15 mm) voidless plywood with durable paint coating
- Voltage Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Floor Monitor: 100V-240V
- Bluetooth: Stereo, High-Fidelity
- Color: Black
- Grille Cloth: Perforated Steel Grille With Powder-Coat Finish, Black Metal Grille
- Suspension: M10 Suspension Points
- Pole Socket: 35 mm with Vertical and 7.5 Degree Downward Angle
- Handle: 3 X Flush-mounted ergonomic cup handles
- Cooling: On-Demand Fan
- Height: 25.6”
- Length: 15.2”
- Width: 15.0”
- Weight: 43.0 lbs
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*