Reminiscent of the Fender F-Series of the 1970s, new F-Series acoustics are a modern take with great value that evokes the essence of that era with features such as a large Fender ’70s headstock and “Viking”-style rosewood bridge.
The F-1020CE Dreadnought Cutaway also features a beautiful gloss finish in Natural or Black, solid cedar top with quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing and all-wood rosette, mahogany back and sides, convenient Venetian cutaway for easy access to the upper reaches of the 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, mahogany neck with comfortable “C”-shaped profile, black neck and body binding, aged bridge pins, aged black or chrome hardware, and Fishman® Isys III pickup/preamp system with onboard active preamp, built-in chromatic tuner, volume control and three-band EQ for great amplified sound and performance.
Fender F-1020SCE Electro-Acoustic Guitar in Natural
- Color: Natural
- Body Material: Solid Cedar Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Maple/Mahogany/Maple
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Cedar Neck
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (42.9 mm)
- Position Inlays: Inlaid Maple Fender "F" at 12th Fret with Black Side Dots Electronics
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner Hardware
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Vintage-Style Fender® "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Black or Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast Miscellaneous
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: '70s Style Large Fender Acoustic Headstock with Rosewood Overlay and Inlaid Maple Fender Logo, Scarf Headstock Joint, Mahogany Heel Cap, Mahogany Bound Rosewood Fingerboard, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Aged White Bridge Pins on (201), Black on (006), Dual-Action Truss Rod
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*