A Truly Elegant Telecaster
Light in weight, but not sound, the Deluxe Telecaster Thinline is crafted with timelessly elegant style and authentic Fender tone. Crisp and articulate, with a versatile voice that cuts through a busy mix, this stage-tested design is the ideal combination of modern features and traditional aesthetics. With a little bit of extra ‘magic’ up its sleeve, this instrument is as flexible as it is distinctly stylish.
Two noise-free, highly articulate Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups produce rich, detailed tone, with the balanced string response, definition and twang you’ve come to expect from a Tele. The semi-hollow construction imparts seductively warm overtones to the traditional Tele sound, creating a slightly throatier voice. Four-way switching adds an exciting dimension to the traditional Tele pickup combinations position four combines the bridge and neck pickups in series for hotter output and punchier midrange. Enjoy increased sustain and slightly thicker tone that complements the famous Tele twang, thanks to the modern six-saddle sting-through-body bridge with block saddles. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12”-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking tuning machines with vintage-style buttons provide enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes.
The alder body bears a highly durable gloss polyurethane finish that will easily stand up to hard playing, keeping the instrument like new for years to come. Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a four-ply aged white pearloid pickguard, along with knurled flat-top control knobs and a black switch tip. For players who want classic Fender semi-hollowbody tone with a bit of edge, the Deluxe Telecaster Thinline is ready to step up with its modern features and authentic style.
- Body Shape - Telecaster
- Body Binding - White
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Shape - "C" Shape
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Narrow Tall
- String Nut - Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width - 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut - 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish - Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard - Maple
- Position Inlays - Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Bridge Pickup - Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Telecaster
- Neck Pickup - Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Telecaster
- Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Pickup Configuration - SS
- Bridge - 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines - Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Orientation - Right-Hand
- Pickguard - 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs - Knurled Flat-Top
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*