New, Improved and Ready to Rock
Fat, hard-rockin’ sound and elegant Fender style unite in the Deluxe Strat HSS, a versatile tone machine with power to spare. The rich, warm humbucking bridge pickup adds a touch of thickness to the instrument’s voice, while special electronics ensure traditional Strat tone is close at hand; ready to go at a moment’s notice. A time-tested performer on stage and in the studio, this graceful performer with smooth, comfortable playing feel will easily handle any sonic needs that arise.
Two noise-free, highly articulate Vintage Noiseless pickups inhabit the neck and middle positions, cranking out traditional, crisp Strat tones. The Twin Head Vintage humbucking pickup in the bridge position has moderate output, warm tone and even string response, as well as including a thick aluminum base plate to reduce magnetic interference. For traditional Strat tones, simply tap the S-1 switch atop the volume knob to select the rear coil of the bridge pickup voila, instant classic Strat sound. Enjoy smoother travel when using the tremolo bridge, thanks to the modern two-point synchronized design, which includes bent steel saddles for classic aesthetics. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12”-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking tuning machines provide enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes.
The alder body bears a highly durable gloss polyurethane finish that will easily stand up to hard playing, keeping the instrument like new for years to come. Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a three-ply mint green pickguard, along with aged white pickup covers, control knobs and switch tip. Sporting authentic Fender style and versatile sound, the Deluxe Strat HSS is the ideal instrument for players who need a variety of tones for the stage or the studio.
- Body Shape - Stratocaster
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Shape - Modern "C"
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Narrow Tall
- String Nut - Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width - 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut - 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish - Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Position Inlays - Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Bridge Pickup - Twin Head Vintage Humbucking
- Middle Pickup - Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup - Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Controls - Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration - HSS
- Special Electronics - S-1 Switch on Volume Control Selects Rear Coil of Bridge Pickup
- Bridge - 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines - Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Orientation - Right-Hand
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs - Aged White Plastic
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*