The Jazz Bass Returns With Even More Growl
The all new Deluxe Active Jazz Bass is a perfect instrument for bassists who need a little extra headroom on stage for cutting through a loud band scenario. This newest rendition of the Jazz bass is blended with powerful tone and smooth playing feel to create an instrument that punches well above its weight without breaking a working bassist’s wallet. On stage or in the studio, the rich, timeless Jazz Bass tone will easily find a home in any style of music.
Powered by a pair of growling Vintage Noiseless Jazz Bass bridge pickups, this instrument’s bright, full sound easily cuts through a mix, ensuring the bass is heard clearly while retaining punch and low end authority. Active/passive switching makes it easy to access both vintage-styled and modern voices, further extending this instrument’s sonic flexibility. The robust control scheme includes a three-band active EQ with treble, mid and bass controls, each with boost and cut to accurately shape your tone along with a pan pot for precision blending of the pickups’ potent sound. The four-saddle Fender HiMass bridge improves every note’s sustain and resonance, while enhancing the attack for lively tone that lets your sonic personality shine through. The “C”-shaped maple neck is comfortable for all playing styles and hosts a 1.5” synthetic bone nut and fast-playing 12”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets for a familiar playing feel.
The alder body bears a durable gloss polyester finish that looks great under the spotlight while being tough enough to shrug off the abuse of gigging and traveling. Classic Jazz Bass appointments include vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass control knobs, nickel/chrome hardware, black pickup covers, pearloid dot inlays and a 3-ply B/W/B pickguard. Combining authentic design, modern performance and classic Fender tone, the Deluxe Active Jazz Bass rises to any playing occasion with style and sonic grace. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape: - Jazz Bass
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Shape - "C" Shape
- Scale Length - 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets - 20
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- String Nut - Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width - 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut - 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish - Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Position Inlays - Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Bridge Pickup - Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass with Nickel-Plated Pole Pieces
- Middle Pickup - Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass with Nickel Plated Pole Pieces
- Controls - Master Volume, Pan Control, Three-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut
- Pickup Switching - Pan Pot
- Pickup Configuration - SS
- Bridge - 4-Saddle HiMass
- Tuning Machines - Standard Open-Gear
- Orientation - Right-Hand
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs - Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*