A stunning instrument straight from Fenders Custom shop. This '63 reissue Tele has undergone a heavy relic treatment to give it the looks, feel and mojo of a vintage played in guitar.
Stunning Vintage Looks, Unbeatable Playability
Many guitar enthusiasts will testify to the amazing playability and feel that comes from a worn in, vintage guitar. Fenders Custom Shop know this and have been producing relic instruments for quite some time now, giving you the player a chance to own a guitar which if you didn't know otherwise, you'd swear was the real deal.
A stunning piece of history and wonderful players instrument.
This stunning Telecaster relic is built following the traditional Tele formula of an Alder body, Maple neck and rolled Rosewood fretboard. All the guitar hardware is era-accurate to the 1960's and hand weathered to represent what a surviving 1960's gigging guitar would actually look and play like.
Electronics wise Fender have stuck as close as legally possible to original components used in the 1960's. Even the pickups have been hand-wound to the same year specifications by Fenders egg heads at the custom shop.
- Model Name - 1963 Relic Telecaster, Rosewood Fingerboard
- Model Number - 1550630883
- Series - Time Machine
- Color - Blue Ice Metallic
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape - Telecaster
- Neck Material - Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish - Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape - Mid '60s Oval “C”
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 21
- Fret Size - Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut - Micarta
- Nut Width - 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays - White Dot
- Bridge Pickup - American Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup - American Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele
- Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone with Greasebucket™
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration - SS
- Bridge - 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Threaded Steel Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines - American Vintage
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Mint Green
|MPN||CUST 63 TELE RELIC BLUE|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*