A limited run from Fenders Custom Shop, this 56 Heavy Relic Stratocaster is meticulously crafted to provide players the sound, feel and vibe of a well played in Vintage guitar. Featuring era-accurate hardware, finishing, neck profiling and custom hand-wound 50's era pickups.
Stunning Vintage Design, Breakneck Performance
Sometimes it can take many years of sweat and tears before a guitar plays just the way it's owner wants it to. Anybody who has played a well kept vintage guitar will testify to the unmatched comfort, tone and playing feel that comes with aging. Well Fender are offering players a chance to own a guitar which has been delicately aged by their top craftsmen to replicate that magical feel usually attained from a vintage guitar.
These Guitars Are highly Collectible But Make No Mistake, These Are Real Players Instruments And Are Built For The Stage.
This 56 Custom Shop Stratocaster features an Ash body as used back in the mid 50's. Ash is said to take finishes better and is known for a very straight wood grain, making for a vintage aesthetic when lightly finished or varnished. Besides being a great canvas for painting, Ash is incredibly dense and resonates very well, increasing sustain and adding to the characteristics found on a true 2956 Stratocaster.
- Model Name - Limited 1956 Relic Stratocaster, 1-Piece Maple Neck, Wide Fade 2-Color Sunburst
- Model Number - 1510056803
- Series - Custom Limited
- Color - Wide Fade 2-Color Sunburst
- Body Shape - Stratocaster
- Body Material - 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish - Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material - Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape - 10/56 Large "V"
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 21
- Fret Size - 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt "Limited Edition" Engraved
- Neck Finish - Heavy Relic Tinted Lacquer
- Fingerboard - Maple
- Position Inlays - Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup - Custom Shop Hand-Wound 1956 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup - Custom Shop Hand-Wound 1956 Reverse-Wound/Reverse-Polarity Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup - Custom Shop Hand-Wound 1956 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls - Master Volume with Tone-Saver Treble-Bleed Circuit, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration - SSS
- Bridge - 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines - Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Orientation - Right-Hand
- Pickguard - 1-Ply Eggshell Relic
- Control Knobs - Vintage White Relic
- Strings - NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Included Accessories - Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*