Fenders Custom Shop instruments represent the very best of what Fender are capable of. This 1955 Relic Precision Bass captures the feel of an authentically worn in instrument so well, you'll swear it's the real deal.
The Sound Of The 50's In Your Hands
Only available in very limited quantities, This Custom Shop Precision Bass is an extremely collectable instrument, crafted to Fenders very highest quality standards. Incredible tone is delivered from a custom hand wound single-coil pickup with a very retro chrome covering. A single volume and tone are all thats needed to dial in incredible bass tone.
What's just as impressive as it's tonal spectrum has to be the fit and finish which is painstakingly carried out to age this instrument to the point where you won't be able to tell it from an original '55. It's an immaculate bit of detailing on Fenders part.
- Body Material: Lightweight Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1955 Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.7" (43.2 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '55 Single-Coil P Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Bridge: 2-Saddle '50s Vintage-Style with Steel Barrel-Style Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
|Number Of Strings||4|
|Right / Left Handed||right|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*