Performance Made Affordable
The Fender CD-140SCE dreadnought cutaway offers full, resonant sound and great value, with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
Upgrades include a new black pickguard (black finish model), new mother-of-pearl rosette design, new compensated rosewood bridge design, aged bridge pins with black dots, mother-of-pearl Fender logo headstock inlay, and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Features include scalloped X bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, dual-action truss rod and Fishman Presys pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls and low-battery indicator light.
- Body Back - Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape - Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Sides - Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top - Solid Spruce
- Bracing - Scalloped X
- Fingerboard Radius - 11.81"
- Neck Finish - Gloss
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - "C" Shape
- Number of Frets - 20
- Nut Material - Graph Tech Nut
- Nut Width - 1.69" (42.9mm)
- Position Inlays - Pearloid Dot
- Rosette - Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- Scale Length - 25.3" (643 mm)
- Bridge - Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ Saddle
- Hardware Finish - Chrome
- Pickguard - 1-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines - Die-Cast
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*