Phenomenal Value Never Sounded So Good!
The popular as ever Fender CD-140SCE Dreadnought Cutaway returns for 2016 after a complete re-design from the ground up. This phenominal value guitar sticks to its traditional formula of a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides, offering an improved build and inner bracing, new pickguard design, headstock re-design and much more!
In terms of playability, value and looks, the CD-140SCE has it all, offering a great guitar for mid to intermediate players with a price tag accessible to everyone.
- Body Shape - Dreadnought
- Bracing - Scalloped X
- Rosette - Fender Mother-of-Pearl Acrylic Design
- Body Material - Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Back - Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides - Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top - Solid Spruce
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - "C" Shape
- Scale Length - 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 11.81" (300 mm)
- Number of Frets - 20
- String Nut - Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width - 1.69" (43 mm)
- Neck Finish - Gloss
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Position Inlays - Pearloid Dot
- Special Electronics - Fishman Presys Pickup System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge - Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Tuning Machines - Die-Cast
- Orientation - Right-Hand
- Pickguard - Tortoiseshell
|Nut Width||43 mm|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*