Fender Bronco 40w Bass Amp Combo
The Fender Bronco 40 Bass Amp Combo is a compact, lightweight amp that kicks out a wealth of inspiring tones. It’s loaded with versatile preset amps and built-in effects that make it the bassist’s perfect personal-practice and recording companion. With free Fender FUSE software and USB computer connectivity, creating, editing, storing and sharing your sounds is easy. The Bronco 40 is an amazing value for bass players who enjoy having sonic options that enhance their creativity.
- Model Name: Bronco™ 40, 230V EUR
- Model Number: 2302006900
- Series: Bronco™
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Color: Black and Silver
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Master, Preset Select, FX Select, Compression Select, Save Button, Exit Button, Tap Tempo Button
- Effects Loop: NA
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: NA
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4" Medium-Density Fibreboard
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Control Knobs: Round Black Plastic with White Dot Marker
- Pre Amp Tubes: NA
- Power Tubes: NA
- FootSwitch: 1-Button (Quick Access Preset Toggle), P/N: 0994049000 (Not Included)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*