MORE ABOUT AMERICAN VINTAGE '58 PRECISION BASS
The American Vintage '58 Precision Bass® commemorates the first year in which the bass that started it all appeared in a Three-Color Sunburst finish. That classic combination is now a longtime Fender tradition, and the '58 American Vintage Precision Bass brings you other authentic features including a lightweight alder body (ash on White Blonde model), thick C-shaped maple neck with 20 vintage-style frets and black dot inlays, gold anodized aluminum pickguard with lacquer finish, and new American Vintage '58 split single-coil pickup. Also includes lower-mounted finger rest, vintage-style bridge with threaded steel "barrel" saddles, flat-top knurled chrome control knobs, reverse tuners, mounted chrome pickup and bridge covers, and more. Available in Three-Color Sunburst, White Blonde and Black.
- Model Name - American Vintage '58 Precision Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model Number - 0191002800
- Series - American Vintage
- Color - 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Shape - Precision Bass®
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck Material - 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape - Large "C"
- Scale Length - 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets - 20
- Fret Size - Vintage-Style
- String Nut - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.735" (44.1 mm)
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt Serialized
- Neck Finish - Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard - Maple
- Position Inlays - Black Dot
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*