FENDER AMERICAN VINTAGE '56 STRATOCASTER
Dive right back into Fenders routes with the 'American Vintage' series of instruments. As you would guess, these guitars are faithful reproductions of their corresponding model years.
This left handed Stratocaster will take you right back to 1956 with it's vintage style tuners, 'V' shape maple neck, lightweight alder body and vintage-accurate pickups.
- Body Shape - Stratocaster
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Shape - Thick Soft "V"
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets - 21
- Fret Size - Vintage-Style
- String Nut - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish - Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard - Maple
- Position Inlays - Black Dot
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*