Fender American Special Stratocaster, MN, Olympic White
An affordable, all-American Strat with cool retro styling!
With timeless looks, world-renowned tones and rock-solid U.S. guitar-building skill, the American Special Stratocaster sets a whole new benchmark. Nothing else comes close to an American-Made Strat at this price point!
Built with period-correct specifications and features from the 1950s, 60s and 70s, the American Special Strat features three Vintage-Style Single-Coil pickups and a solid alder body for that timeless spank and great sustain.
Additional features include an alder body with gloss urethane finish, 9.5”-radius maple neck, comfortable jumbo frets, and vintage-style synchronized tremolo. The result is an economical entry into the world of the legendary Fender Strat in an eye-catching retro Olympic White finish.
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is an archetypal instrument—among the world's most popular guitars and an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. At its heart, though, the Stratocaster remains a fantastic tool—with unmistakable sound and timeless design that have made it the first choice among players worldwide, many of whom have used it to create much of the most important music of our time.
As the UK's #1 stockist for Fender Stratocasters, your local PMT Store is the perfect place to buy yours. Our in-store experts can guide you through the process with impartial advice, in-store demonstration and the lowest prices nationwide.
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Headstock: Large '70s Style
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Bridge Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup) Greasebucket Tone Circuit, (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass) Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), Greasebucket Tone Circuit
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- SPL Electronics: Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Rolls off High Without Adding Bass)
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Pick Guard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: .050" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Strap Locks: Vintage Style Strap Buttons
- Switch Tip: White
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag, Polishing Cloth
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*