Fender American Pro Jazz Bass V, RW, Olympic White
The new Fender American Professional Jazz Bass delivers the pure power and performance we've come to expect from an all-time classic. For the bass player that needs that extended range and deeper lows, this Jazz Bass V offers an unmistakable playing experience.
The flagship 5-String Jazz Bass
Over the years, the J-Bass has evolved to meet the demands of modern players, and the 2017 edition boasts a new Slim-C neck profile, upgraded V-Mod Single-Coil pickups and upgraded neck support for even better playability. The core foundation of an Alder body, Maple neck and single coil pickups deliver the pure Jazz tone with full low end, growling midrange and singing treble.
Developed by pickup master Michael Bump, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil Jazz Bass pickups use a carefully selected blend of alnico magnet types for balanced tone with authentic Fender sonic DNA.
Designed for comfort and performance, the slim modern “C”-shaped neck profile will suit most playing styles, while the narrow-tall frets provide a familiar playing feel and perfect intonation.
Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting warping. The redesigned tuning machines use a fluted shaft, creating the optimum break angle over the nut while keeping the string windings tight for increased sustain and enhanced tuning stability.
2017 American Professional Jazz Bass Features:
- Narrow-tall frets
- Fluted-shaft tuning machines
- Bone nut
- Posiflex graphite rods
- New “Thin C”-shaped neck profile
- Body Material - Alder
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck - Maple, "Slim-C"
- Neck Finish - Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Head-Stock Face
- Fingerboard - Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets - 20, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays - Black Dot (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width) - Bone, 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Tuning Machines - Fender "F" Lightweight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Scale length - 34" (864 mm)
- Bridge - 5-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Mint Green, 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups - V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Pickup Switching - NA
- Controls - Volume 1, Volume 2, Master Tone
- Control Knobs - Vintage Style Black Jazz bass
- Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag - Elite Molded Case
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||5 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*