The new Fender Acoustasonic 150 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs a light, loud, versatile and flexible amp loaded with tonal innovations and useful features.
The Acoustasonic 150 packs full acoustic resonance and crystal clarity into a lightweight (only 22.5 lbs.) amp with a new ultra-efficient 150-watt (2x75) stereo power amp, dual 8” foam-surround low-frequency drivers and high-frequency tweeter. Its new Voicing control lets any guitar simulate the tonality of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics, or Voicing can be turned off for pure amp output response. For acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the Voicing control also has Blackface, tweed and British amp settings, which makes a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
Other features include instrument and microphone channels with independent EQ and effects controls; new feedback elimination control with on/off switch for each channel; patented String Dynamics control that tames harsh treble notes; effects including reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; XLR line out with level control and ground lift; stereo effects loop; USB connector for digital recording output (and possible future firmware updates); strong five-ply plywood construction and optional two-button effects select footswitch.
- Controls - Instrument Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level. Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select, FX Level
- Effects Loop - 1/4" Stereo - (Send/Return)
- Inputs - Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR)
- Line Out - One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Channels - Two - (Instrument and MIC / INST)
- Rectifier - NA
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 150 Watts
- Cabinet Material - 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Handle - Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Control Knobs - Round Brown Plastic with White Indicator Line
- Pre Amp Tubes - NA
- Power Tubes - NA
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*