The Fender '65 Twin Reverb amplifier is longstanding one of the most popular amplifiers ever put into production. This custom 15 Twin features a specially designed 15" speaker instead of the usual suspect 2 x 12 speakers to deliver gorgeous defined clean tones. While this amp sings a sweet song, introduce some pedals to the mix and this amp just soaks them up, adding to the overall tone beautifully.
Here's What Fender Have to Say
The ’65 Twin Custom 15 is an all-tube combo amp that pairs an 85-watt reissue ’65 Twin Reverb chassis with an enlarged cabinet and single 15” speaker instead of the usual pair of 12s. The Twin’s vibrato, reverb and crystal clean tones are great as always, and the 15’s extra-fat clear bottom end, smooth treble and high power handling are fantastic. We designed an updated speaker with Eminence based on the now-collectible JBL D130F model Fender used in the ’60s and ’70s; its cast frame, shallow cone, high flux density, large voice coil and aluminum center cap deliver clean, precise performance for players in all genres, with amazing 3-D bass and treble separation. Other features include a metal badge on the grille, two-button reverb/vibrato footswitch, removable casters, nickel hardware, heavy-duty textured black vinyl covering with silver grille cloth, and an embroidered cover.
- Controls - Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Effects Loop - NA
- Inputs - Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Channels - Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Rectifier - Solid State
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 85 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Cabinet Material - 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Handle - Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel - Blackface Style
- Control Knobs - Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes - 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes - 4 x 6L6
- FootSwitch - 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N: 0994058000 (Included)
- Casters - 1
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*