For the last 50 years the combo amp version of the '65 deluxe has been a favorite with club musicians and in studios across the world but now Fender have re-released this classic in the form of the Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Head enabling you to get that same warm tube sound from any speaker cabinet you desire.
What keeps the tone warm is the Pre Amp Tubes which are powered by Groove Tubes® - (4 x 12AX7) and the 2 x Power Tubes (6V6), all encased in stylish black textured vinyl covering with a Blackface silver grille cloth.
This amp is perfect for musicians who like a bit of a classic sound it comes to rock, country or blues.
Heres What Fender Have to Say
A unique twist on this classic vintage amp that players have been demanding! This 22-watt ’65 Deluxe Reverb Head amp in classic Black is perfect for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up at the gig or in the studio. In head form, it’s the perfect companion to your favorite 8-ohm cabinet!
- Controls - Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Effects Loop - NA
- Inputs - Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Channels - Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Rectifier - Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Voltage - 230V EUR
- Wattage - 22 Watts
- Cabinet Material - 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Handle - Molded Rubber "Dog Bone" Style
- Front Panel - Blackface Style
- Control Knobs - Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes - 4 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes - 2 x 6V6
- FootSwitch - 2-Button Footswitch Included
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*