The Faith Saturn range is arguably responsible for launching Faith as a brand. Taking inspiration from the world’s most successful guitar builders, the Saturn is essentially a square-shouldered dreadnought design.
Faith Guitars FKVMG Naked Venus - Electro acoustic guitar.
Based upon the traditional early 20th century designs, the Saturn is like an old friend: you know exactly what to expect, and it always delivers just as you would want.
- Top Wood - Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood - Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood - Solid Rosewood
- Binding - Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material - Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern - Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette - 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck - Mahogany
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Neck Joint - Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard - Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius - 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays - Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head - Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod - 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle - TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width - 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge - Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins - Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type - High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Hardcase - Included
- Upper bout - 290mm
- Lower bout - 392mm
- Depth at neck - 105mm
- Depth at base - 120mm
- Body Length - 505mm
- Soundhole Diameter - 100mm
- Scale Length - 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius - 16 inch
|Case Included||hard case|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*