A classic guitar from Faith, the Saturn Dreadnought. One of the guitars to help launch the brand. Classic Dreadnought shape, faith styling and vintage tone!
The guitar to help launch the Faith brand. Check out the beautifully simple Saturn natural today.
One of the orginal Faith shapes that launched the brand at the beginning of this century, the Saturn is a square-shouldered dreadnought design.
Based upon the traditional early 20th century designs, the Saturn is like an old friend: you know exactly what to expect, and it always delivers just as you would want.
- Top Wood - Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood - Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood - Solid Mahogany
- Binding - Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material - Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern - Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette - 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck - Mahogany
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Neck Joint - Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard - Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius - 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays - Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head - Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod - 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle - TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width - Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge - Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins - Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type - Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Hardcase - Included
- Upper bout - 290mm
- Lower bout - 392mm
- Depth at neck - 105mm
- Depth at base - 120mm
- Body Length - 505mm
- Soundhole Diameter - 100mm
- Scale Length - 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius - 16 inch
|Case Included||hard case|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*