Unequalled projection and great low end is available with great upper-fret access too! The EJ-200CE features a nice cutaway integrated into the legendary Super Jumbo body. Active electronics voice the Maple body with Select Spruce top, Rosewood fretboard and unmistakable 'mustache' bridge. The original J-200 was a radical new design, bigger and bolder than any previous guitar, capable of projecting well beyond that of any other acoustic on the market—a fact that still holds true today with the EJ-200CE.
The Epiphone EJ200CE puts the legacy of the original Gibson Jumbo acoustics into the hands of every day players.
The Epiphone EJ-200CE pushes the “King of the Flat Tops,” into the future with a spectacular cutaway for total upper fret access plus the eSonic2 preamp system.
Originally introduced in 1937, the J-200 style set a standard for guitar excellence that others have been trying to match ever since. Today - over 70 years later - the legacy of the “King of the Flat-tops” lives on in the EJ 200CE.
- Body: Select maple
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with crown inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood with synthetic bone saddle
- Pickup: eSonic2
- Controls: Built-in Tuner, Master Volume, Master Tone, Phase, Treble, Bass, EQ Shape, Low battery indicator, Tuner On/Off/Mute
- Power: Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
- Output: 1/4” mono 1/4” stereo blend
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell style
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover
- Colours: Natural (NA)
- Typical Weight: (+/- 5%) 5.9 lbs
- Strings: D’Addario 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*