The N/D767 offers outstanding vocal clarity in live performance applications. With low handling noise, VOB technology, and excellent clarity through all frequencies, the N/D767a is the top choice dynamic mic in its class.
- Designed for Concert Sound, House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, Pro Music, Stadium Systems, and other applications.
- Top-class vocal microphone
- Multi-stage shock mount
- Dynamic, high-sensitivity neodymium element
- Tight-mesh Memraflex grille
- Condenser-like performance
- VOB technology
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Frequency Response 35 - 22,000 Hz Near Field; 70 - 22,000 Hz Far Field
- Case Material Metal
- Connector Type 3-pin XLR
- Diameter (Max) 52 mm (2.05")
- Element Dynamic
- Finish Non-reflecting Black
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced 300 ohms
- Mic Type Handheld
- Open Circuit Voltage 3.1 mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid
- Height 181 mm (7.13")
- Weight Net 9.17 oz (260 g)
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*