EHX’s rich history was marked by many revolutionary pedals but one of our most distinctive lines was a group of analog drum synthesizers that included the Crash Pad. It now returns better than ever, with upgraded features such an expression pedal / CV input!
There are many ways you can use the new Electro-Harmonix Crash Pad: as a drum synthesizer on it's on; to process the sound of a keyboard, synth or guitar plugged via AUX IN; or use an expression pedal or sequencer to trigger it via CV input.
Like the original from 1980, the new Crash Pad can create an array of drum sounds and other-worldly oscillation sweeps, as well as process external sounds thru its resonant filter. Plus, it’s been updated to respond to expression pedal/CV input for external control over the filter in real-time.
- Creates a range of percussive sounds from cymbals, snares and hi hats to oscillation sweeps
- Triggers via the on-board pushbutton, an external (non-MIDI) drum pad and most clock generators
- Process external sounds thru the resonant filter + EXP/CV input for real-time filter control
- Rugged, die-cast chassis, supplied with an EHX9.6DC-200 PSU, also accepts a 9V battery
- Works great with the EHX Clockworks Rhythm Generator/Synthesizer, 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer and other similar devices
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*