A bass guitar preamp in a channel strip tool box. New distortion melds with carefully selected compression and bass specific EQ to add structure with a rock solid foundation. Additionally serves as a quiet and excellent DI. Useful for every bass player whether playing live, recording at a pro studio or recording bass into a laptop.
The Electro-Harmonix Bass Metaphors might as well be the most important pedal on your rig! This is a "one-stop solution" for your bass guitar, providing compressor, ED and Distortion, as well as D.I. output. Very, very useful!
- High impedance instrument level input
- Balanced XLR output at +4 dBu line level
- 1/4" balanced/unbalanced output
- Dedicated 1/4" unbalanced dry output
- Musical treble and bass EQ bands with a level control amount
- Switchable compressor with the perfect bass compression
- Footswitchable adjustable bass distortion
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
|MPN||EH BASS METAPHORS|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*