The Digitech Nautila is their latest modulation pedal to send you on an epic journey of soothing, swirling waves. From psychadelic rock to funky, laid back grooves - this is designed to take your tone to dizzy new heights.
The sound of Robert Guthrie and Andy Summers in a groovy stompbox!
With up to 8 dedicated Chorus Voices and up to 4 Flange Voices, Nautilia makes life easy for guitarists that want to push the boat out into undiscovered waters. Within seconds you'll find yourself in a myriad of tidal swirls or soothing rhythmic waves with the Voice and Drift controls. These controls allow you to add up to eight chorus or four flanger voices and then blend and morph the waveforms in real-time with the Drift knob.
Separate Speed, Depth, Emphasis, Voices and Mix controls shape your waves into clean curls or soupy foam. True Bypass, stereo inputs and outputs, silent switching, and rugged construction, make the Nautila as practical as it is creative.
Nautila also comes with StompLock - a handy protective cover over your dials to keep your settings safe on the road.
- Slow to fast or fast to slow Foot-Switchable speeds
- Compact Size with Soft Click Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone when the pedal is not in use
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- Input: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: Effect on: >1 M (stereo), >500 k (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance: Effect on: 1 k; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls: Mix, Drift, Speed, Depth, Emphasis, Voices, Effect On/Off
- Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Effect Type Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption: 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw: 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions: 4.40” (L) x 2.65” (W) x 2.0” (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight: 1 lb; 0.453 kg
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*