EPS540's offer a super-bright, crunchy tone and corrosion resistance for longer string life.
D'Addario XL ProSteels utilize a highly magnetic, corrosion-resistant steel alloy that delivers super-bright tone without shrill overtones. They offer a palette of harmonically rich, brilliantly penetrating highs combined with pronounced, tight-and-tough lows. If you're looking for more crunch, bite, and sustain, ProSteels are the choice for you.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, ProSteels Wound .030, .042, .052
- Light Top/Heavy Bottom gauge
- Unique highly magnetic steel alloy offers brighter, crunchier tone and increased sustain
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
|Gauge||.010 - .052|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*