The Roland Boss PSA240 adapter converts 230 volts AC wall current to 9 volts DC current. If you want to save money on batteries and ensure stable performance gig after gig, the Boss PSA 240 is the recommended power supply unit for Boss products including many Boss compact pedals, the DB-66/88 metronomes, DR-Series drum machines, BR series recorders, FC-Series foot controllers, MC-202, SH-101, SP-202, TR-626, and all TU-Series tuners. Capable of powering any Boss effect pedal, the Roland Boss PSA 240 can also power equipment with digital circuitry.
- Capable of powering any Boss effect pedal, including those with digital circuitry.
- Converts AC wall current to 9 volts DC current. Power supply designed to operate a multitude of Boss and Roland products.
- Regulated with a higher milliamp rating for use with digital equipment.
- Input voltage: 220-240v AC 50hz (This is the standard UK voltage)
- Output voltage: 9v DC 200mA regulated
- Output connector polarity: centre female socket negative (-) and outside positive (+)
- 3-metre meter cable.
- Small footprint (similar to a cell phone charger)
The only Boss recommended PSU to power your Boss effects pedal. Can be used in conjunction with the Boss TU-2 Tuner and Boss daisy chain lead to power up to 5 of your Boss pedals.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*