A permanent role for a full-time E-Commerce Assistant (Online Marketplaces) has become available in our offices in Speke, Liverpool.
We're looking for someone with a working knowledge of multiple marketplaces and a flair for creating bespoke content to join our fast-growing E-Commerce and Marketing Team in Liverpool. The successful candidate will mainly focus on our online Pre-Loved category, which currently needs some extra special care and attention.
What we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- A working knowledge of multiple marketplaces e.g. second-hand 3rd party E-Commerce websites, such as eBay, Reverb, Social Media groups and more
- Be accurate in their work and have a keen eye for detail
- Understanding of CMS
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to write bespoke, engaging content that can build brand awareness and aid conversion
- Previous web/ E-Commerce background or experience
- Product knowledge relating to musical instruments and technology
How To Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title: “E-Commerce Assistant Job Application”.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary dependant on experience. Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Submissions for this role have now closed.
Liverpool Office Address: 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PB. View location details.