Get the most out of your new Korg synth! Buy selected Korg synthesizers between now and 31st December and supercharge your synth for FREE.
Unleash your KORG's full potential with FREE additional data when you buy a qualifying KORG product. Qualifying synths include KRONOS (all models), KROME (all models), KROSS (all models), Minilogue, Electribe, KingKORG & Pa4X.
What is the Supercharger?
It's a cool KORG branded USB drive or SD card containing extra sounds, data, patterns or samples (data is relevant to the product purchased and does not include all data types). It also includes the latest versions of companion software relevant to the product purchased.
Supercharge provides easy access for you, taking the pain out of downloading and formatting data from the web, which is quite a good advantage! Finally, it provides the all latest resources you need, helping you to get the most out of your new purchase.
How to claim your FREE Supercharge:
Buy a new qualifying product from PMT Online or one of our PMT Stores between now and 31st Dec 2016 then send Korg the claim form available here along with a copy of sales receipt and Korg will send you the data on a KORG branded USB drive absolutely FREE of charge. Please download and return the claim form before Jan 31st 2017:
The FREE KORG Supercharge offer Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available for purchases of the following new qualifying products: Minilogue, KingKORG, PA4X, KRONOS, KROME, KROSS, Electribe, Electribe S, purchased between 1 st Oct - 31 st Dec 2016,
- The qualifying purchase must be made from a participating and authorised KORG (UK) Ltd dealer in the UK or ROI. Other Korg products are excluded.
- The specified promotional item, a USB drive or SD card pre-loaded with companion data will be available free without obligation and only while stocks are available.
- In the event of stocks becoming unavailable, KORG (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to offer an alternative item at similar value at their sole discretion.
- Completed claim forms must be sent to KORG (UK) Ltd. together with a copy of the sales receipt and the UK warranty registration must be completed online at www.korg.com/support.
- Proof that the qualifying product was purchased between 1 st Oct & 31 st Dec 2016 must be supplied and the onus is on the purchaser to provide this. Claims that are received without ALL supporting documents will, without exception, not be honoured.
- Claims must be received at KORG (UK) Ltd. no later than Jan 31 st 2017.
- The promotional item will only be despatched to addresses in the UK and ROI. Delivery will usually be within five weeks from claim date but may be longer.
- Name on coupon must match name on receipt and only one claim can be made per purchase.
- KORG (UK) Ltd. will not be held responsible for lost, damaged or late mail-in coupons.