Don't miss out on the new ADAM Audio Soundtrack Competition, which takes place during November! Your chance to share your talent with the World - and win fantastic prizes!
What is the ADAM Audio Soundtrack Competition about?
ADAM Audio is giving away a pair of custom-made special edition ADAM Audio A77X monitors as the Grand Prize in this competition. Only one pair of these special edition Audio A77X monitors will be made worldwide. Other contestants will have the opportunity to win a number of other prizes including a pair of A7Xmonitors (Second Place prize) and a pair of F7 monitors (Third Place prize).
What do you have to do to enter the Soundtrack Competition?
1) Compose a short soundtrack (max. 30 seconds!) for this given picture with an elaborated stereo image:
2) Upload your finished soundtrack on your own Soundcloud account (if you don’t have one, do not worry, it is free and easy to set up!). The title of your song must include #adamaudio and #soundtrack.
3) Complete the small form below to finally enter the competition. Important: You officially enter the competition by completing and sending this form.
What else do you need to know?
- You can use any audio you want, e.g. sample libraries, as long as no copyrights are violated
- The soundtracks will be mainly judged by its creativity, musicality and the quality level of its stereo imaging
- Each soundtrack may only be a maximum of 30 seconds long and each participant may only enter the competition once.
- Please read the conditions of participation and the declaration regarding the protection of your data here
The Competition Period
The competition starts on November 1st 2016 and ends on November 30th 2016. The winners will be announced on December 14th 2016 on this landingpage: adam-audio.com/soundtrack.
The Judge – Jake Jackson
Jake Jackson joined the AIR Studios in 1998, worked his way through the ranks and started as a freelancer in 2008. He now has 18 years of world class experience of film / orchestral / band recording and mixing and in 2011 won Breakthrough Engineer and in 2013 Best Live Production at the MPG awards. Jake Jackson will be in charge of selecting the First, Second and Third Place winners.