A job for a full-time Guitar Expert has become available at PMT Cambridge, which is part of the UK’s largest music shop chain, Professional Music Technology.
PMT Cambridge is a fast-paced working environment, where a high level of customer service is expected to be provided at all times. Candidates must have superb communication skills, be self-motivated, have a willingness to put customers first, be a team player and have excellent knowledge of acoustic and electric guitars, amplifiers, guitar pedals and guitar accessories.
What we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- Be an experienced guitar player with great product knowledge
- Be customer-focused, with a strong motivation to provide the best customer service possible
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Familiar with social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Be within traveling distance to the PMT Cambridge store
- Experience in retail/ sales preferred
How to Apply
This role has now received its maximum amount of applicants and applications are now being reviewed by the store manager.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. The store is open 7 days a week, and applicants must be able to work 5 days a week. Working hours are 9:30am-6:00pm, Monday to Saturday, and 11:00am-5:00pm on Sundays.
PMT Cambridge, 172 East Road, Cambridge, CB1 1BG. More information on the Cambridge music shop can be found here.