A permanent role for a full-time SEO Executive has become available in our offices in Speke, Liverpool.
We're looking for a team-player who has an understanding of SEO strategy and online marketing to join our fast-growing Marketing Team in Liverpool.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Planning SEO strategy
- Working with the Marketing Team to organise goals and plans
- Following through with the planned work
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs, such as Google Analytics
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes
- Help execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies, including link building and link audits
The role will see the candidate getting involved with most areas of SEO and online marketing, although they do not have to be an expert in everything. Desirable skills include:
- A good understanding of on-page/ technical SEO
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and MOZ
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills
- An analytical mindset
- Strong time management skills
- A 'team player' attitude
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title: “Online Merchandiser Job Application”.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Applications for this job will close on Friday 21st October.
Liverpool Office Address: 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PB. View location details.