Does your band have what it takes to win a Battle of the Bands contest? Then you should enter Firestone's competition, as there are some amazing prizes to be won!
PMT is proud to partner with Firestone, Ashdown and Barclaycard Arena to bring you a Battle of the Bands that's really worth joining. And it's very easy to enter: simply enter your details, your band's details and a Soundcloud or Youtube link in the form below to be considered for the Firestone Battle of the Bands 2016 competition.
Prizes For Firestone's Battle of The Bands 2016 include:
- A Trophy
- Tickets to see Biffy Clyro – 7th November 2016, Barclaycard Arena
- Recording Time
- Photo Shoot
- Gear from Ashdown
- EP Creation
- Studio time up to the value of £1,500
- Artwork creation to the value of £500
- Printing and creation of Eps to the value of £500
Competition Terms and Conditions
Only one entry per artist/band.
Contest not open to the employees or agencies of Firestone UK, Professional Music Technology, Ashdown or the Barclaycard Arena.
Artist must not have any affiliation, past or present, with a music recording or production company.
Artist must play original music.
The contest is open to artists of all genres.
The prize will be:
- Music equipment courtesy of Professional Music Technology and Ashdown (to be arranged with Professional Music Technology after the contest)
- Firestone Music Prizes (To be arranged with the winner after the contest)
- A series of sets on the Barclaycard Arena Unsigned Stage, Birmingham (To be arranged with the winning act after the contest according to the winning artist’s schedule and style of music)
- A weekly shortlisted act will be selected by the Firestone Music Panel and announced on social media
The decision of this panel is final and no further discussion over the results of the contest shall be entered into.
Each shortlisted artist must be available to attend and perform on the Unsigned Stage at The Barclaycard Arena on 7th December 2016.
Firestone will then select the winner at this event.
Firestone, nor any of the other companies involved in the contest, will not have any rights over your music and the link submitted will only be used to select shortlisted acts.
The closing date for submission for the contest is 21st November 2016. All artists will be notified if they will be required to perform at the final event at the Barclaycard Arena no later than 25th November 2016.