Vox has announced new, limited-edition versions of their most popular amps - now in British Racing Green!
We love Vox amps, don't we? After all, they are some of the most iconic guitar amps ever made - used by everyone from The Beatles to Queen, Oasis and The Libertines. And, of course, Vox is a classic British brand - and to celebrate this Britishness, Vox have announced the new, limited-edition custom colour VOX Custom Series amplifiers wrapped in classic British Racing Green. Adorned with the iconic diamond fret cloth, these amps celebrate VOX’s proud British heritage.
VOX’s long tradition of limited edition custom colour amps have been extremely popular amongst VOX players for decades. The AC-BRG series is adorned in the quintessential custom colour, British Racing Green. This classic colour is synonymous with Britain’s racing car legacy and adds an extra touch of British class to an already distinguished amplifier. Paired with VOX’s long-adored brown diamond fret cloth, the iconic look of these amplifiers in complete.
Vox British Racing Green Models:
- AC4C1-12-BRG2: 4 Watts, 1 x 12” Celestion speaker
- AC10C1-BRG2: 10 Watts, 1 x 10” Celestion speaker
- AC15C1-BRG2: 15 Watts, 1 x 12” Celestion G12M Greenback speaker
- AC30C2-BRG2: 30 Watts, 2 x 12” Celestion G12M Greenback speakers
- VT20X-BRG2: 20 Watts, modeling amp with 12AX7 tube
- VT40X-BRG2: 40 Watts, modeling amp with 12AX7 tube
- MINI5 Rhythm BRG2: the popular 5-Watt mini amp ideal for any performer in need of a portable, full-featured amplifier.