PMT Leeds is looking for a motivated and pro-active sales assistant with a great understanding of pro-audio equipment to join their strong team of experts.
Candidates must have proven retail experience, superb communication skills, a willingness to put customers first, be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Great product knowledge of pro-audio equipment is necessary, and the successful applicant will work towards growing PMT Leeds' vast PA and Hi-Tech department to meet the needs of customers.
This is a full-time, paid position, and candidates must be able to start as soon as possible.
What PMT Leeds are looking for in applying candidates:
- Extensive knowledge of PA equipment such as digital mixers, wireless systems, microphones and loudspeakers.
- To be able to qualify and advise customers, recommending and demonstrating products effectively and suggesting appropriate additional purchases.
- To offer a high level of technical support for new and existing customers.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and pro-active approach towards sales and building professional, friendly customer relationships.
- Keen eye for detail when merchandising products, ensuring they are visually attractive, demo ready and secure.
- Communicate effectively with other stores, colleagues and head office to ensure smooth running of the company.
- Use company IT systems to process deliveries and provide efficient stock management.
- Experience using social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- To assist in the up-keep and maintenance of the store.
How to Apply
The closing date for this role is Friday 2nd September 2016. Salary will be discussed during the interview.
PMT Leeds address: Citygate, 9 Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS3 1LH. View store details.
If you know anyone who would be suitable for this role, then let them know and share this post on Facebook or Twitter.