Here at Professional Music Technology, we work with the world’s biggest music instrument brands. Providing an amazing selection of guitars, basses, keyboards and drums, as well as fantastic in-store events across the UK.
Right now, we operate 13 music stores and 2 websites, making us the largest MI retailer in the UK.
Our success has come from a commitment to the customer and a unique approach to retail. This has allowed the company to grow for over 25 years and we’re looking for someone to be a part of our continued expansion.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce assistant looking to get started in music instrument retail as part of a hardworking, creative marketing team.
If you are a lover of music, instruments & music technology then this could be the right role for you!
Based in Liverpool, you will be working as part of an established marketing team ensuring any online product information is current, assisting in product launches & contributing to online marketing content.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with an expanding creative business that has a strong presence on the high street and online.
What we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- Someone with excellent communication skills and experience of working in an office environment
- Strong understanding of IT, Excel/Office plus the ability to learn our in-house software
- Organisational aptitude and must be able to work independently and report back using relevant data
- A desire to produce engaging written content
- Product knowledge relating to musical instruments and technology
- Ecommerce experience, knowledge of web technology and the Magento platform
- Experience with Photoshop or video production
How to Apply
Please send you CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject title: “eCommerce Assistant Application”.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Closing date for applications will be September 1st 2016.
Address: PMT Liverpool, 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, L24 9PB.