Professional Music Technology in Bristol houses a Roland Planet, and we’re looking for a new Roland Specialist to be part of the PMT Bristol music shop team.
Roland Planets are a retail arm of Roland UK, and in every Roland Planet you will find a Roland-trained product expert to advise you about producing your music. These guys aren’t any old advisers though; the in-store Roland Specialists are self-confessed gear nuts who are trained to help customers play, write or record music.
What we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- The ability to play the piano is essential
- Able to use competently one of the following:
- Recording/Production equipment (computer-based recording)
- Excellent communicator both on the telephone and face to face
- An organised person who can successfully plan their time to maintain and manage the Roland displays and is used to sending reports and is able to use the internet and send/receive emails
- Able to deal with a large cross section of customer enquiries and offer technical support for customers of the Roland Planet
This is a full-time, permanent position available with a start date from Monday 2nd May. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview.
Working hours will also be discussed during the interview. Store opening times are Mon-Sat 09:30am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm, and full-time staff work 5 days a week.
How to Apply
To apply for the role of Roland Specialist at PMT Bristol, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: 'Roland Specialist Bristol Job Application'.
Applications for this role will close on Friday 29th May 2016.
PMT Bristol Location:
5 Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2PY – View Store Info
Phone Number: 0117 934 9955