We’re seeking out the gear nuts of the English South Coast to come and join the team in our newest Professional Music Technology store, PMT Portsmouth!
Candidates must have proven retail experience, superb communication skills, a willingness to put customers first, be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A good product knowledge of music equipment in general is also required.
What we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- A minimum of 2 years’ Sales/ Retail experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of musical instruments equipment and brands, particularly in the field of hi-tech equipment and/ or high-end guitars
- Able to work under pressure and to target in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy Skills
There are full-time, permanent positions available with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview.
Working hours will also be discussed during the interview. Store opening times are Mon-Sat 09:30am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm, and full-time staff work 5 days a week.
How to Apply
To apply for a role at PMT Portsmouth, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject title: 'Portsmouth Job Application'. Please address your email to PMT Director, David Black.
Applications for these roles will close on Monday 25th April 2016.
PMT Portsmouth Location:
Unit 12 Fitzherbert Spur, Portsmouth PO6 1TT - View store details.
Phone number: 023 9220 5100