A permanent role for a full-time Online Merchandiser has become available in our offices in Speke, Liverpool.
PMT Online has grown alongside PMT Stores to give our customers all the latest product news and information about our shops. It also allows you to do your shopping on the go, but with the same trusted PMT standard.
Come and join our rapidly expanding team in Liverpool to help us progress PMT Online and your own career even further by becoming an Online Merchandiser.
What we’re looking for in applying candidates:
- Someone with excellent communication skills and experience in Ecommerce/ online marketing
- Strong understanding of IT, primarily Excel/Office plus the ability to learn our in-house software
- Organisational aptitude, must be able to work independently and report back using large data sets
- A desire to write engaging content that can build brand awareness and aid conversion
- Product knowledge relating to musical instruments and technology
- Understanding of HTML, SQL databases and the Magento platform
- Visual content skills, experience with Photoshop or video production
How to Apply
Please send you CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: “Online Merchandiser Job Application”.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Applications for this job will close on Monday 7th March 2016.
Address: 70-72 Evans Road, Speke, L24 9PB.